Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Good Stuff saga...

I like the good stuff. I'm not talking about expensive sipping whiskey, Giant Robusto Cubans or Titleist Pro V1's. I mean the stuff that makes me smile, jump up-and-down and on occasion drool. I don't care what gets others excited, it's not my problem, I'm just concerned about my stuff.

Selfish you may say. Too be honest, I really don't care. This is all about me.

So what do I consider the good stuff? What makes me run around in glee like my hair is on fire? It's the stuff that I'm interested in beyond a passing glance-things that hold my interest longer than most TV shows do. Stuff like plastic models, coins, books, music, football and food. It's also stuff I find to be cool and interesting-like the picture of the sewer I grate I posted above. Never in all my life of sewer gazing have I seen something like this. This deserves mentioning...

So let the praise of good stuff begin...

RJH

No comments: